University of Bologna scholarship – Study in Italy
The University of Bologna offers a fully funded scholarship to international students (students outside Italy).
In this article, we will be talking about the scholarship opportunity at the University of Bologna, the required documents you need for the application, and how to apply. The Scholarship is available to countries such as Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, Morroco, Benin, Cape Verde, Togo, Gambia, Guinea, Burkina Faso, and many other countries across the world.
What Does The Scholarships Cover
The University of Bologna’s scholarship is a scholarship that covers all your tuition fees.
Who can apply for this Scholarship?
The University of Bologna scholarship is available for students who want to pursue their master’s degree only
This means you will have to be an undergraduate student to apply for the master’s degree program at the University of Bologna in Italy.
Documents needed for your application
To apply for your postgraduate or master’s degree program, you are required to provide the following documents
- Copies of your certificate
- Your academic transcript
- A CV (applies for some courses)
- Research proposal (if you’re applying for a research Master like an MPhil or MRes)
- Your Birth Certificate
- English proficiency tests: the TOEFL, the IELTS, the CAE, and the CPE. (Optional)
How to apply for a Scholarship at the University of Bologna
To apply for a scholarship at the University of Bologna, kindly follow the step-by-step process below:
- Visit the official website of the University of Bologna scholarship
- Fill out the application form
- Upload all required documents and make sure they are converted to PDF.
- Review your application to ensure you have your application form accurately filled out and Submit your application