Fully Funded Scholarship in Ireland – Study in Europe As An International Student
Ireland offers fully funded scholarship to international students (students outside Ireland).
In this article, we will be talking about the available scholarships in Ireland, the required documents you need for the application, and how to apply. These Scholarships are available to countries such as Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, Morroco, Benin, Cape Verde, Togo, Gambia, Guinea, Burkina Faso, and all other countries with the exception of students or citizens of the EU
What Does The Ireland Scholarships Cover?
The Ireland Scholarship is a scholarship that covers all your tuition fees, accommodation fees, as well as a monthly stipend.
Who can apply for the Ireland Scholarship?
The Ireland scholarship is available for students who want to pursue their master’s degree only
This means you will have to be an undergraduate student to apply for the master’s degree program in the Scholarship in Ireland.
Documents needed for your application
Documents For Master’s or postgraduate degree programs
To apply for your postgraduate or master’s degree program, you are required to provide the following documents
- Copies of your degree certificate
- Your academic transcript
- A CV (applies for some courses)
- Research proposal (if you’re applying for a research Master like an MPhil or MRes)
- Your Birth Certificate
- English proficiency tests: the TOEFL, the IELTS, the CAE, and the CPE. (Optional)
How to apply for Scholarship in Ireland
To apply for the Ireland scholarship, kindly follow the step-by-step process below:
- Visit the official website of the Ireland Government scholarship
- Applicants are required to create accounts
- Fill out the application form
- Upload all required documents and make sure they are converted to PDF.
- Review your application to ensure you have your application form accurately filled out and Submit your application