Australian National University: Courses, scholarships, and how to apply
Education is always becoming one of the avenues where one has to make an in-depth investigation pertaining to the pros and cons on the particular course and even the employment avenues that are available after graduation. we are here to help you to make the right decision.
What courses are offered at the Australian National University?
The following are some of the courses that have been introduced in the various departments in ANU. Actuarial studies, Avanced computing, Enginering and computer science, Archaeological practices, Arts society and culture, Asia Pacific Affairs, Biotechnology, political science, Education, Classical studies etc.
How to apply to courses at the Australian National University
Applying a particular course to enter any university is very simple but tedious when you do not have any knowledge about it. Following are the steps to take when applying into ANU.
ANU has been one of the best Universities in the world that had prepared a lot of students into the job market in sciences, Politics arts and education. The following are the general process to go through when applying for course in ANU.
- Check the program requirements. Getting to know the what the program that you are going to undertake is very important. one thing you have to do is to go to the website of ANU and surf through the courses of your interest. Do well and read more about the course you want to read, its requirement and even the deadline and the job opportunities available after graduation.
- Check your eligibility especially when considering furthering your education or if you want to undertake a post graduate course. First make sure you have a first degree in the course you want to choose.
- Prepare your transcript and other documents. One cannot just get up and say that he or she is going to undertake a course with proving himself or herself with evidence be it SAT ot TOFIL or program you read during your under-grate program.
- Check for scholarship and accommodation avenues. It is important for all students to check for scholarship avenues when applying to ANU.
- Submit your application.
How to apply to the Australian National University as an International Student
- Submit the application to the school’s online portal.
- Apply for only one course.
- Check the requirements or the demands of the course you are going to read. It is important to notice that some courses demand an English proficiency. When such documents are provided your application will go through.
- You application will go through the ranking process.
- Try also to find an agent for quick process of documents.
- Review your documentary evidence.
check for visa requirements for international students.
Learn about Mandatory Overseas Student Health Cover
Apply for campus accommodation.
Are there scholarships at the Australian National University?
Yes. There are Scholarship avenues for international students who want to learn in ANU.
How to apply for scholarships at the Australian National University
- Apply through the school website.
- select the kind of scholarship you want to apply.
- select the study level from the available options.
- Ensure to mention the area of your interest.
- Ensure to provide the supporting documents, which are asked from you during filling up the application form.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
- Ask for Referee reports must be sent to the nominated referees two weeks before submitting the application.
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”Is the Australian National University hard to get into?” answer-0=”Admission at Australian National University is extremely hard, with a 35% acceptance rate.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h2″ question-1=”Is Australian National University a good university?” answer-1=”Australian National University (ANU) is ranked by QS as the #1 university in Australia and 30th in the world,” image-1=”” headline-2=”h2″ question-2=”Is Australian National University free for international students?” answer-2=”International students are entitled to pay full tuition fees. ” image-2=”” headline-3=”h2″ question-3=”What courses is ANU known for?” answer-3=”Some of the courses offered at ANU are: Bachelor of Accounting. Business and Commerce. Bachelor of Accounting (Honours) Business and Commerce. Bachelor of Actuarial Studies. Business and Commerce. Bachelor of Actuarial Studies (Honours). Bachelor of Advanced Computing (Honours). Bachelor of Advanced Computing (Research and Development) (Honours) ” image-3=”” headline-4=”h2″ question-4=”Which part of Australia is best for study?” answer-4=”Melbourne. Melbourne is the top cultural centre of Australia and it also ranked on the list of the most liveable cities in the world. Sydney. Brisbane. Adelaide. Perth. Canberra. Gold Coast.” image-4=”” headline-5=”h2″ question-5=”Does ANU accept international students?” answer-5=”ANU attracts students and scholars from across the world.” image-5=”” headline-6=”h2″ question-6=”Is student visa fee free in Australia?” answer-6=”Student visa fee in Australia varies in each year” image-6=”” count=”7″ html=”true” css_class=””]